Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday, September 19

Good morning and afternoon, my favorite students!

As you come in, here are your morning assignments -

1) Check your grades!
Blog Title: Week 6 Grades
Assignment:
*** Check your grades on Edmodo for Language Arts, Math Lab, and either Algebra/Geometry.
*** Answer the following questions in your blog:
- What is your grade? Find the percentage.
- How many MISSING assignments do you have?
- Are you satisfied with this grade? Why or why not?
- What are you going to do to improve these grades?

2) Vocabulary
Blog Title: Week 5 Vocabulary Definitons and Examples
Assignment:
Your vocabulary words this week are: Illustrate, Estimate, and Positive.
*** Find the definition of each word.
*** Copy the example sentences for each word.
a. Illustrate - She illustrated a children's book about the effects of smoking on your lungs.
b. Estimate - I had to get an estimate of how much it was going to cost me to fix my car before I had the work done.
c. Positive - I am determined to have a positive attitude today - so don't make me mad! :)

3) PLATO - Mathematics
Go to: Algebra and Functions
Assignment: Exponents: Exponential Form (Mastery Test)

No comments:

Post a Comment